The following rules govern the use of the shopping site "Yohei Fukuda" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by Yohei Fukuda Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we").
Article 1. Scope of the Terms
These terms govern the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member
1. After approving this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, the one approved by us will be a "member".
2. If we deem it inappropriate to approve as a member, we may not approve your membership.
3. Only one member can be registered for one member.
Article 3 Password Management
1. Members are solely responsible for managing and using passwords registered on this site.
2. Transferring, selling, lending, etc., passwords are prohibited.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any negligence on the use of the password by the Member or any damage caused by the use of a third party. Any statement made to the company using a password will be deemed to be a valid statement of membership for this password.
Article 4 Member Registration Information
1. Member registration information shall be owned by the Company, and information that can identify individuals (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall not only be entrusted to contractors within the range necessary for providing this service, Unless the person has given consent for disclosure, in principle, the information will not be provided outside the company.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) When it is judged that it will cause disadvantage to our company and other members or third parties, and when we disclose it to the police or related organizations
(2) When the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization having the authority equivalent thereto request disclosure of registration information, if we decide to respond to it
(3) In cases where the Company determines that the disclosure is appropriate
3. We will not accept any false declaration of any item of registration information that a member declares upon enrollment.
4. If there is any change in the member's registration information, the member shall perform the prescribed procedure promptly.
Article 5: Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
The member reproduces any information obtained through us, except where approved by us (including obtaining the consent of such third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sales, publishing or any other use beyond the scope of private use.
Article 6: Prohibited matters for members
1. We prohibit members from doing any of the following, or any of the following:
(1) Acts contrary to public order and morals
(2) Acts linked to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company and other members or third parties
(5) Acts that violate the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties
(6) Acts that disadvantage our company and other members or third parties
(7) Acts that slander or slander our company or other members or third parties
(8) Acts that hinder the operation of our site, etc., or that damage our trust
(9) All business activities using the membership of the member without the approval of our company
(10) Election campaign or an act similar to it, or an act that violates laws such as the Public Office Election Law
(11) The act of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by the Company, including the enrollment procedure
(12) Act of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(13) Unauthorized use of ID and password
(14) Any other act that we deem inappropriate as the act of the member
Article 7: Deletion of membership
1. In the following cases, we may cancel the membership without prior notice and consent to the relevant member.
(1) In the case of violating the prohibited items set forth in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement
(2) When the member's declaration information based on the questionnaire at the time of enrollment and afterwards is deemed to be a false declaration intentionally,
(3) When a password is used or used improperly
(4) When there is an illegal act that we do not approve
(5) When there is any other act that we deem inappropriate
2. In the event of elimination of qualifications, all rights held by the member against us shall be erased.
Article 8: Withdrawal
When a member withdraws from our company, it shall be notified to us in accordance with the prescribed procedure, and after the withdrawal procedure at our company will be terminated.
Article 9: Change of Terms
We may change these Terms at any time without prior notice and consent to our members. The contents of the change will be deemed to have been approved by all members when displayed on this site for one month. However, in the event that an unexpected situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing disadvantage to a third party, it is assumed that the terms have been changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10: Interruption and suspension of services
1. We may suspend or suspend some or all of our services without prior notice or consent to our members if:
(1) In the case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue the operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances
2. Our company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage to the member due to the above situation.
Article 11: Change or suspension of service contents
1. We may change or discontinue the services on this site without prior notice and consent to our members.
2. Even if the contents of the service are changed or discontinued based on the preceding paragraph, our company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage to the member.
Article 12: Service suspension
Our company may suspend the service of this site after a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Article 14 disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage sustained by members or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of services on this Site for any reason.
2. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services on this site, the suitability for a particular purpose, etc.
3. Our company shall not be liable for any damages caused by information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve it at its own expense and responsibility and will not damage our company Shall.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute arising out of the performance of obligations relating to transactions such as the sale of goods between members and third parties made through the Site, and any other transactions.
6. We shall not be liable for any problems arising out of the disclosure of member registration information pursuant to Article 4, paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15: Agreement Jurisdiction
In the event that a lawsuit is required between our company and members regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 16 Governing Law
The establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
About the operator
Comapny Name: Yohei Fukuda Co., Ltd.
Location: BAL Aoyama 2F, 2-12-27 Kitaaoyama
Minatoku, Tokyo, Japan
Phone number +81-3-6804-6979
Email address: email@example.com
About product sales
Product delivery time
Depending on the product, we will ship within 3 business days from the date of order.
In addition, it may take some time during long holidays such as New Year holidays or depending on the product purchase situation.
Please note that production may take some time depending on the product.
We will tell you even after the purchase and respond as needed.
For shipping charges
Delivery within Japan
Delivered by Yamato Transport or Takkyubin of Japan Post.
The delivery fee and date and time designation are based on the rules and rates determined by Yamato Transport or Japan Post.
As a general rule, we can not accept delivery by other companies.
Expenses other than the price of the product itself
Consumption tax (10%), delivery fee, prescribed fee depending on payment method
Handling defective products
If the product is damaged, soiled or differs from the order
Every effort has been made to ensure the quality of the product, but if the product is damaged or soiled, or if it is different from your order, please contact us within 7 days after delivery.
I will return or exchange it immediately. (In this case, the shipping fee will be paid by our shop.)
When returned for customer's convenience
Please contact us within 7 days from the date of arrival for returns (other than product damage / stain) due to customer's convenience. If you return the product, you will be responsible for all shipping, transfer fees, cash on delivery and fees.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges in the following cases.
(1) Items that have been delivered for more than 8 days
(2) Products used once by customers
(3) Products damaged or damaged by the customer
(4) When the product box, instructions, etc. are stained, damaged, lost, or destroyed
(5) Products for which gift wrapping was requested
(6) Products processed by customers
(7) Items that have been repaired, cleaned, etc. after delivery
(8) Other items on each product listing page indicate that we cannot accept returns
The method of refund depends on the payment method used to purchase the returned product. We will consult.
Address: 2-1-27 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0061 BAL Aoyama 2F
Phone number 03-6804-6979
Payment method and payment period
You can use the following payment methods.
・Credit card (VISA / MASTER / AMERICAN EXPRESS)
・Apple Pay / Google Pay / Shopify Pay
Order expiration date
If payment is not confirmed within 7 days from the date of your order, we will cancel your order.